Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. (Canada) is seeking a hard working client focused Owner Operators to meet our goal of providing excellent and timely courier services within Saskatoon, and other routes around Saskatoon.
Further towns and freight will be added to the owner operators as their efficiency and good customer service is proven. The Owner Operator will be based in Saskatoon for maximum efficiency.
If you have a clean driving record, live in Saskatoon, are hardworking and have a reliable and insured 1 Ton vehicle or Cargo Van then we need you!
Owner Operators that apply quickly and provide all driving credentials for review will receive priority.
Owner Operators will be paid based upon % of revenue, as well as piece rate per item, plus fuel surcharge before taxes.
- Must have your own a 1 Ton vehicle or Cargo Van.
- Able to complete 80-100 P&D per day.
- Vehicle must be insured and able to provide Frontier with proof of policy.
- Clean and current driver’s abstract (minimum of at least one year).
- Valid Class 5 license.
- Completed and passed background check.
- Ability to use electronic scanner for package delivery.
- Ability to use smart phone for dispatching requirements and client communication.
- Able to safely lift/transport up to 75lbs by self or with equipment such as dollies, jacks, straps etc.
- Able to read, write, and clearly communicate in English.
- Interact with clients, ensuring timely and damage free cargo delivery/pickups.
- Communicate with clients, dispatch, and other drivers regarding their status.
- Must be bondable.
If this role interests you, please send us your resume, cover letter, and relevant driver documentation. Interviews, reference check, and verification of driving documents will be completed prior to hire.