Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. (Frontier) is a rapidly growing provider of US and Canadian Customs Services, Trade Consulting, Supply Chain Logistics, including parcel and courier delivery.
We are currently seeking an Office Clerk to join our team of customer service professionals. Based in our head office in Winnipeg, the Office Clerk would be working in our customs brokerage operation and be responsible for processing customs and operation documents on behalf of our clients.
The successful candidate will be exposed to customs paperwork and training in the operations area of the business will be provided. Supply Chain Logistics is a growing long-term career field for those interested in the aspects of international trade.
• Coordinate and prepare shipment paperwork.
• Process customs and operation documents on behalf of our clients.
• Communicate with our clients and internal departments concerning our client’s shipments’ status and their movement of goods into Canada.
• High volume data entry.
• Support other customs brokerage operation teams as needed.
• Experience with shipping documents, inventory lists, bills of lading, or specific customs documents an asset.
• Working experience with MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel skills are required.
• Strong time management skills with proven ability to multitask.
• High accuracy in data entry.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Reliable, demonstrated work ethic to complete tasks.
• Strong English communication skills – both written and oral.
• Follow internal standard operating procedures (SOP) and client specific processes.
• Experience with computers using customized software programs.
• Previous experience working in a team environment.
• Previous experience working in an office environment.
• Post secondary education with a focus on supply chain logistics is an asset.
If this role interests you, please send us your resume, cover letter, salary expectation and availability to start. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pay: $14.50 – $16.00 per hour